Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the circular economy? Do you have a passion for realisation innovative solutions for waste management and renewable energy? If so, you might be the perfect fit for N+P, a global leader in the production of alternative fuels from non-recyclable waste streams.
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution.
Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
For more information see www.npgroup.com, LinkedIn and Facebook.
As an integral part of the N+P technical and innovation team, you will be managing the development and delivery of CapEx and newbuild projects in Europe. A key role in N+P’s ambitious growth strategy, your responsibility will be to work with and build on a team of international experts, with a key objective to realize new production facilities for N+P’s Subcoal Technologies. Subcoal is a high-quality fuel that can replace coal and other fossil fuels in various industrial applications, reducing greenhouse gas emissions and contributing to a cleaner environment.
• You will be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and in particular engineering design to procurement, construction, commissioning and operation of new build sites and CapEx projects there and at our existing locations in the UK and the Netherlands.
• You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders, such as suppliers, contractors, regulators, customers and investors, ensuring that the projects are delivered on time, on budget and in compliance with the highest standards of quality and safety.
• Be able to summarize, report and steer project teams, including reporting to the Executive committee
• Work alongside your colleagues of different departments like: financial, commercial, logistics and operational to establish key parameters for the CapEx projects, new sites P&L and manage expectations towards the Executive committee
• Get CapEx Projects and newbuild sites to financial closure by ensuring all parameters are researched, detailed and established and getting sites ready for construction and operation
• Project planning, technical oversight, EPC Construction, Enhanced stakeholder management, contract and budget management, quaility and compliance.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• A degree in engineering, preferably in chemical, mechanical or environmental engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in project management, preferably in the waste-to-energy, waste management or renewable energy sector
• Strong leadership, influencing, negotiation and collaborative skills with a knack for organisation and managing senior-level stakeholders and multidisciplinary teams
• Thorough industry / product knowledge that enables an ability to foresee external market forces and legislative change
• Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
• Advanced interpersonal and communication skills with multilingual proficiency
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt effectively to changes in project scope and timeline with agility
• Proficient in utilizing advanced project management software and tools.
• A willingness to travel frequently within Europe and occasionally outside Europe
• a great challenge in a fast-growing and sustainable organisation
• A tidy salary
• Bonus scheme
• Lease car
• Travel & accommodation expenses