To support N+P group's growth in the coming years we expand our financial team. Are you flexible, proactive and want to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join a rapidly growing international family-owned organization? Work that enables entrepreneurship and personal development? Then take this chance and apply to N + P.!
Working at the N + P Group (with Head Quarters in Nieuw-Bergen, North Limburg, the Netherlands) means working for an international company that has been developing a better, greener world thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for industrial residual flows.
We are a pioneer and leader in the production and supply of Alternatives Fuels (RDF / SRF) based on non-recyclable waste. This will be primary, fossil fuels such as hard coal are displaced and there is talk of CO2 reduction.
Our organization is dynamic and growing rapidly and we serve many large and international customers. Our area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. For more information see www.npgroup.com, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The company culture at N + P can be described as informal, committed, dynamic and professional. All colleagues are result-oriented, show responsibility, are communicative and work well together.
The Financial Controller (UK) sees to the adequate financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and internal control for the assigned local entities and sees to the compliance with government regulations.
Correct completion and controlling of administrative activities to ensure timely, correct and reliable registration, processing and the reporting of the financial streams of the assigned local entities.
Main tasks & responsibilities
The most important tasks, activities and responsibilities are to:
- Support the administrative / financial integration of new businesses, streamlining and centralizing of finance processes
- Support monthly, quarterly, yearly consolidation process
- Develop and coach the local accounting team on accounting policies to achieve consistency across all locations with ultimate transition to IFRS in mind
- Liaise with reporting entities to ensure a timely and accurate close according to group policy, processes, systems and technical requirements
- Ensure integrity and appropriate understanding/analysis of business units/reporting entities submissions and overall consolidated figures
- Ownership of the end-to-end consolidation process: Calculation of consolidation adjustments, eliminations etc.
- Ensure that the review of entities reporting package including audit deliverables with critical analysis is performed by the respective controlling/reporting teams
- Improving reporting processes and consolidation & reporting systems across the group
- Specific accounting analysis and accounting issues documentation
- Delivering process improvement around key areas of cash management, order to cash (AR), procure to pay (AP & payments cycle), inventory and Capex (in line with Group Finance Policy);
- Overseeing accounting, treasury and management reporting function for the designated geographical area. Reports to the CFO.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CIMA, CGMA, CPA or ACA designation is preferred
- Experience with Big 4 or Medium tier audit firm is highly valued
- Experience implementing a consolidation software is a considerable advantage
- 5 or more years professional experience required
Required Skills & Competences
Furthermore, the required skills and competences to execute this job successfully are:
- UK based, flexibility to travel
- Hands-on accounting experience
- Hands-on IFRS (implementation) experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Power BI, Office etc. is a plus)
- Problem Solving skills
- Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
- Hours: 40hrs per week
- Benefits: £8,000 car allowance,
- 30x days annual leave,
- 5% EE / ER pension contributions