To support N+P group's growth in the coming years we expand our financial team. Are you flexible, proactive and want to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join a rapidly growing international family-owned organization? Work that enables entrepreneurship and personal development? Then take this chance and apply to N + P.!
Working at the N + P Group (with Head Quarters in Nieuw-Bergen, North Limburg, the Netherlands) means working for an international company that has been developing a better, greener world thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for industrial residual flows.
We are a pioneer and leader in the production and supply of Alternatives Fuels (RDF / SRF) based on non-recyclable waste. This will be primary, fossil fuels such as hard coal are displaced and there is talk of CO2 reduction.
Our organization is dynamic and growing rapidly and we serve many large and international customers. Our area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. For more information see www.npgroup.com, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The company culture at N + P can be described as informal, committed, dynamic and professional. All colleagues are result-oriented, show responsibility, are communicative and work well together.
The Manager Business Control (Europe) oversees the daily activities from the Business Control department and ensures that operational performance is analysed to devise strategies for optimal business operations and service delivery, ensuring efficiency and increased productivity.
Based Nieuw Bergen / Rotterdam
Overseeing the Business Control department. Reports to the FD. Reports to the FD.
Main tasks & responsibilities
The most important tasks, activities and responsibilities (RASCI)
- Responsible for the daily operation for all business controlling activities and the department;
- Support the monthly, quarterly, yearly consolidation process in accordance with (and as part of) the Group Finance Team
- As required acts as a business controller / financial analyst for assigned entities;
- Responsible for the delivery of reports, analyses and advice of the Production Plants and Trading activities of the Group;
- Analyse business processes, business performance and develop cost saving controls.
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision-making support;
- Administer all business units, analyse financial risks and recommend effective solutions.
- Create and maintain financial reports and business plans.
- Prepare (support) financial budgets and plans and analyse various financial outlooks;
- Administer business development processes and provide consultation on all new projects.
- Prepare balance sheet for various business units and ensure effectiveness of the balance sheet consolidation process.
- Supervise account reconciliation, manage all commercial accounts and update journal units.
- Oversee month-end closing of accounts, identify issues, compare with year-ago results and financial projections.
- Develop management information in the Business Intelligence environment;
- Participate, support or project manage investment proposals;
- Deliver on various information requests from the Management team;
- Execute and optimize the planning and control cycle (including the budgeting) of the entities;
- Supervise efficient working of staff and provide feedback for employees.
- Administer performance appraisals for employees and recommend changes.
Main Requirements & Experience
The main job requirements and required experience are:
- A MSc or BA degree in Finance, business or economy;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in management experience;
- A minimum of 8 years experience in business analysis or a related field;
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Practical knowledge of ERP systems (MBC / NAV / Dynamics)
- Flexibility to travel in the initial 12 months
- Insight in the development of business controlling tools.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Netherlands based
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Required Skills & Competences
The required skills and competences that are required to execute this job successfully are:
- Financial accreditation is a plus;
- Advanced (IT) technical skills;
- MS Office proficiency incl. Power BI, Excel, Dynamics etc.)
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
Essential Hard Skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Pragmatic and results-driven
Essential soft skills
- People Leadership
- Organizational sensitivity
Despite our fast growth we remain a welcoming company with well-motivated and enthusiastic employees. The successful applicant will be employed as a full time, permanent employee. The financial package will be competitive. We support personal growth and development. We offer a meaningful career within the company.