Would you like to be able to support a green company to maintain and develop its operations on the plant?
Do you have excellent diagnostic skills and knowledge of electrical systems? Then you are the perfect Electrical Maintenance Technician for N+P’s Crayford.
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As an Electrical Maintenance Technician you will have a wide range of responsibilities at N+P Group’s plant in Crayford. Overall, you will be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and deliver improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
In specific, your tasks will be the following:
- To complete the Planned Maintenance inspections as defined by the site maintenance plans in a safe and effective manner
- To plan and deliver corrective and reactive work, ensuring that tools, parts and materials are available and production downtime is minimised whilst also upholding and exceeding standards of safety ensuring that all work areas are kept tidy by adopting a ‘clean as you go’ approach at all times
- To ensure that all plant and equipment on sites is modified and improved, as necessary, to maximise equipment availability and performance whilst still achieving output levels required to meet production demands
- To complete dynamic risk assessments where necessary to ensure that safe working practices are upheld and risk reduced
- To be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the highest standard, to complete condition reports and other documentation as defined by the maintenance strategy
- To undertake assessments of malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making
- To undertake engineering project work and assist with new installations or refurbishments
- To update and administer the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- To contribute to problem solving workshops, providing engineering expertise to identify root causes of failures and subsequent improvement actions
- To attend daily operational review meetings, providing updates on Planned Maintenance compliance, live defects and ongoing improvement plans
- You have a NVQ Level 3 in Electro-technical Installations or equivalent discipline or City & Guilds 2357-3 (Level 3 Diploma in Electrotechnology)
- You have experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
- You have knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality
- You have a good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring
- You are numerate and literate with the ability to produce basic reports and management data as required
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Salary around 48k per annum, depending on your experience;
- Fixed-term employment contract, option for permanent;
- Fulltime, 4on 4off (day)shift pattern (could include call outs for night shift);
- Company pension plan;
- 25 holidays.