We are looking for a detail-oriented financial administrator to optimize our financial management procedures. This position is a perfect fit for you if you are a junior financial and eager to advance your career. Would you like to work for a company that contributes to a greener, more sustainable world? Apply now!
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
The Finance Administrator will be supporting the Finance Team in UK and will be responsible for performing a variety of financial tasks including bookkeeping , assisting with billing processes and producing financial reports. You will also manage general administrative tasks such as responding to emails and ordering stationary to assist in the effective and efficient operation of the Finance team in the UK.
The role will include a wide range of financial activities from processing invoices through to credit control to ensuring accurate records are maintained as well as company standards, values and financial compliance.
The most important tasks, activities and responsibilities:
- Accurately coding and processing supplier invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Monitoring the finance email in-boxes.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Assisting with daily bank reconciliations.
- Helping with raising customers’ invoices
- Providing support to the credit controller in collecting overdue debts.
- Following up on approvals of purchase invoices.
- Any administration duties as required by the team.
- Provide support to the wider finance team with additional tasks as required
The main job requirements are
- One year of financial experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple priorities
- Organised, methodical and analytical
This position is a perfect fit for you if you are a junior financial and eager to advance your career. N+P Group provides an environment where you can learn a built a steady foundation for the start of your career path. We also provide support if you are studying towards a professional qualification in ACCA/CIMA or AAT. Furthermore, besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Salary around £26k - £28k per annum, depending on your experience;
- Fulltime: 40 hrs per week;
- Workplace pension;
- 25 holidays + bank holidays.