Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing international organization which values a sustainable and circular economy? N+P Group contributes with its alternative fuels to solutions for the global waste problem. To support N+P group's growth in the coming years we will expand our financial team. We are looking for a Management Assistant that can support our Financial Business Partner from one of our sites in Teesside. Interested? Then take this chance and apply to N + P group!
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As a Management Accountant, you will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Prepare management accounts with timely and accurate analysis to report and drive the operational and financial performance of the business;
- Assistance with the preparation and analysis of investment cases and post-investment appraisals;
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships that enable strong financial performance;
- To provide accurate, high quality management accounts on a monthly basis with insightful analysis and recommendations to aid operational efficiency, cost control and commercial growth;
- Ensure all journals, accruals and prepayments are accurately posted;
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of investment cases and post-investment appraisals;
- preparation of detailed variance analysis and recommendations on remedial actions required, including operational and processes or systems;
- Prepare accurate budgets and forecasts using robust financial model(s), with a firm basis of understanding all key business drivers across revenue, opex, cash flow and capital spend in order to provide insightful supporting commentary;
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required to support the site Operations, Financial Controller and Finance Business Partner;
- Ensure compliance with the financial and operational procedures of the business.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar finance role for a minimum of 2 years, ideally supporting an operational site in the waste sector, FMCG or similar industry;
- Minimally an: GSCE English and Math’s or equivalent at grade C/level 4 or above, being AAT / CIMA/ ACCA qualified is desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience in working with large data sets;
- Being able to summarise financial data and present a clear analysis;
- Knowledge of the Waste and Recycling industry is a pré;
- Experience of using financial analysis to identify and recommend areas for operational and financial improvement.
Furthermore you recognize yourself in the following personal qualities: Organisational skills, attention to detail, excellent communicator, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and excellent presentational skills.
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Fulltime job, from Mon-Fri (40hr)
- 25x days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Company Pension
- Competitive salary: around 40 k per annum