Would you like to be able to support a green company to take its maintenance system to the next level? Do you have experience in a supervisory role and would you aspire to become a Maintenance Manager at a waste management plant? Then apply for this role at N+P GROUP in Teesside!
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As Maintenance Manager you will optimize the plant performance through forming an effective maintenance strategy and you will ensure that all works are technically robust, achievable and fit within the overall investment strategy for N+P.
In specific, your tasks will be the following:
- Leading root cause analysis and realistic solutions to resolve technical issues and enhance plant performance whilst enhancing safety, performance and quality;
- Leading the maintenance agenda when product and infrastructure trails are being proposed and implemented;
- Supporting & validating any site level initiatives, ensuring that robust technical preparation is completed and confirming that proposals are safe, technically feasible and financially viable;
- Providing day to day line management to the maintenance team alongside longer term direction whilst ensuring performance and maintenance standards are delivered safely;
- Together with the plant manager you will make sure that the maintenance strategy underpins the operation of the plant;
- Working in partnership with the production team to coordinate activity to deliver optimum plant performance and quality;
- Ensure health and safety is prioritized in all working practices whilst taking reasonable steps to prevent any event that could cause health, safety or environmental harm.
- HNC in a Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or closely related field;
- Work experience in a similar position and industry (E.g. Heavy maintenance engineering industry. Included but not limited to: FMCG/Manufatcuring/Waste Management Industry)
- Experience in use of CMMS Software;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory/management position;
- Knowledge of material handling/material processing, conveying, mechanical system design in an area such as waste management, food, chemical processing or manufacturing;
- You have a UK certified driving license;
- You are experienced in project management including financial reporting.
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Fulltime job, from Mon-Fri (40hr)
- 25x days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Company Pension
- Competitive salary