Would you like to be able to support a green company to maintain and develop its operations by supporting import and export operations, including documentation and customer service? Then take this chance and apply to N+P!
N+P Group is an international company that has been fighting the global waste problem for over 30 years. They have contributed to a better and greener environment thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for residual flows. N+P Group separates waste and provides a consultative approach to their customers in recycling and recovery of their waste. Furthermore, N+P group converts the remaining non-recyclable waste into alternative fuels and secondary raw materials, which can replace fossil fuels and primary raw materials in order to reduce the CO2 pollution. Therefore, N+P Group is contributing to the solution of the global waste problem in several ways, and not without success: N+P Group is growing rapidly and they serve many large and international customers. The area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. This success has been built by a dynamic and committed company culture with colleagues who are result-oriented, responsible, communicative and cooperative.
As the Export Customs & Documentation Clerk, you will deal with the export process from start-to-finish, handling all shipments via Road and Sea Freight, having previous experience and broad knowledge of export processes such as export customs clearance, creating export documentation and raising supplier invoices etc.
- • Processing Customs clearance for imports via road and sea;
- • Ensuring that all necessary custom clearance processes post Brexit are implemented and completed in a timely and accurate fashion;
- • Raising export documentation EAD and T1s;
- • To stay up to date with current legislation and export documentation requirements to ensure compliance;
- • Work closely with operations teams to develop processes to assure compliance with all country requirements;
- • Prepare / maintain reporting of current status/progress of all import / export activity to operational teams;
- • Liaising with clients and resolving any issues;
- • Responsible for any other administrative duties and customer service as needed;
- • Holiday cover for SOLAS requirements.
- Having experience in Road freight operations or of previous sea freight experience would be advantageous;
- Good knowledge of the requirements for export/import customs clearance via road and sea;
- Experience of making customs declarations since Brexit;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver a high level of customer service;
- High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail;
- Hard-working, flexible with a willingness to learn and develop new skills;
- Customs qualifications are highly desirable;
- Experience of working within a fast-paced shipping or logistics office;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Besides being part of a dynamic and international working environment with great colleagues and atmosphere, N+P Group offers you:
- Salary around 24-25K per annum, depending on your experience;
- Competitive pension;
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday shifts until 6.00 pm;
- 25x days annual leave;
- 5% EE / ER pension contributions