To support N+P group's growth in the coming years we are looking to expand in to Italy and are therefore looking for a Commercial Manager Italy. Are you flexible, proactive and want to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join a rapidly growing international family-owned organization? Work that enables entrepreneurship and personal development? Then take this chance and apply to N + P.!
Working at the N + P Group (with Head Quarters in Nieuw-Bergen, North Limburg, the Netherlands) means working for an international company that has been developing a better, greener world thanks to the development and execution of innovative solutions for industrial residual flows.
We are a pioneer and leader in the production and supply of Alternatives Fuels (RDF / SRF) based on non-recyclable waste. This will be primary, fossil fuels such as hard coal are displaced and there is talk of CO2 reduction.
Our organization is dynamic and growing rapidly and we serve many large and international customers. Our area of activity covers all of Europe, as well as countries worldwide. For more information see www.npgroup.com, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The company culture at N + P can be described as informal, committed, dynamic and professional. All colleagues are result-oriented, show responsibility, are communicative and work well together.
In this challenging job you are responsible for managing and fully optimizing (commercial) relationships with (existing) customers on a day to day basis.
You identify new opportunities to grow the business, whether through partnerships or even new initiatives. Therefore you have to fully understand customer requirements in order to be able to fully sell the product offering of N+P. and to meet the required profit margins and sales volumes.
What are the most important activities and responsibilities of the material flow & sales manager?
- Identification of new customers and outlets in the field of residue material flows.
- Set up and execute targeted sales strategies.
- Account management for existing customers to deepen the commercial relationship.
- Identify new recycling facilities and sales opportunities.
- Support and optimization of the existing customer base and monitoring of the realization of the previously agreed contract volume and re-negotiate.
- You are responsible for creating the annual commercial plan, as well as the execution, evaluation and revision of the plan.
- In addition, you implement new measures, ideas and working methods. You run this "Customer Service Team" and inform them about your agreements.
- You document and communicate relevant commercial information with the internal commercial organisation.
- You report to the Commercial Director CSEE with office in Vienna
To achieve the preferred results in this job, it is necessary that the new commercial manager is creative in his / her approach. He or she has to have the ideas and the drive to make the business grow successfully. Good teamwork (with other internal departments) is important to achieve this goal. Our new colleague is pragmatic and hands-on. Travel is a given for this job!
- Higher vocational school or academic operating level
- At least 5 years of experience in the waste industry
- Knowledge of production processes or chemical technology is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset, combined with pro-active personality
- Willingness to work in the operational area
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Oral and written command of Italian and English
Despite our fast growth we remain a welcoming company with well-motivated and enthusiastic employees. The successful applicant will be employed as a full time, permanent employee. The financial package will be competitive. We support personal growth and development. We offer (on the job) training and a meaningful career within the company.